Horse riding in Alto Monferrato
Morning: Arrival at the riding school in Tagliolo Monferrato (AL) (time and place agreed during booking) and lunch in a farmhouse.
Afternoon: Return to the riding school and end of the activity.
The activity provides the arrival in Tagliolo Monferrato (AL), village of the Alto Monferrato, on the slopes of the " Caprese di Marcarolo" natural park, located on the boundary between Piedmont and Liguria.
The day includes a horse ride through the hills and castles of Alto Monferrato, the route is characterized by panoramic vineyards and by the Castle of Montaldeo (AL).
During the walk, there is a rest stop in a traditional farmhouse with Piedmontese traditional lunch, accompanied by local wines.
In the afternoon, return to the riding school.
The price includes
- - Horse trekking with guide
- - Lunch in farmhouse
- - Daily insurance
- - Medical / luggage insurance
The price doesn't include
- - Transport services
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Lunch and / or Dinner with traditional menu in a Restaurant, tavern or farmhouse in the area (additional fee)
- - Overnight stay in accomodation in the area (B&B, Farmhouse or Hotel). (additional fee)
- - Bike and e-Bike rental (additional fee)
- - Transfer services (additional fee)
- - Duration of activity: full day
- - Overpayment for medical/luggage insurance for tourists coming from outside Italy
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and / or different dietary practices (vegans, vegetarians, etc.)