Monferrato Grappa Experience
Arrival at the distillery in Altavilla Monferrato, complete guided tour to the structure with final sensory guided tasting
Upon arrival, the participants will be guided by a Guide in the Distillery to learn about the various stages of production, breathing in perfumes and emotions. The tour will continue inside the suggestive aging Barricaia to discover the barrels made of precious woods in which the distilled spirit rests to be able to give unique poems of the senses and then pass through the exciting "Galleria della Grappa", an artistic setting with historical bottles of distillates . The visit will end in the Enoteca Monferrina, a fascinating underground cellar where, in a welcoming environment, guests will take part in a tasting of typical dishes and Grappa, Spirits, Liqueurs, Grape Distillates, Brandy and also Fruit with Liqueur, sprinkles and many other sins of gluttony. Visitors can also visit the "L ...
The price includes
- - Visit to the Distillery
- - Tasting at the end of the visit
- - Medical / luggage insurance
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Everything not mentioned in "the price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Lunch and / or Dinner with traditional menu in a Restaurant, tavern or farmhouse in the area (additional fee)
- - Overnight stay in accomodation in the area (B&B, Farmhouse or Hotel). (additional fee)
- - Bike and e-Bike rental (additional fee)
- - Transfer services (additional fee)
- - Every Saturday and Sunday, you can also make a reservation for the Grappa Experience lunch, a special menu that allows you to try original combinations (optional) between traditional dishes and spirits. Lunch includes: starter, first course, second course and dessert and all dishes are paired with specific spirits with their explanation. Water, coffee and wine are included. The half-day package price with lunch and a visit to the company included is € 52,00.
- - Overpayment for medical/luggage insurance for tourists coming from outside Italy
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and / or different dietary practices (vegans, vegetarians, etc.)
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially if the visit is scheduled on weekends). For requests arriving after this deadline, we will check availability.
- - For the visit there is not a minimum or maximum number of participants.