The arrival is provided in the early afternoon in the heart of the Langhe region, check in, visit and tasting in the cellar, dinner.
Check out in the morning, truffle hunting, free time and return.
Arrival in the early afternoon in the Lower Langa region, historical territory that became part of the UNESCO Heritage, with Alba representing its largest urban center. These lands are renowned for their wines, truffles, typical products and splendid landscapes characterized by the vineyards that symbolize this land and the union between man and the territory in which he lives.
Upon arrival, check-in at the property is scheduled. Afterwards during the afternoon there will be a visit to a well-known winery of the end of '800, during the tour you can also visit the museum in the structure. At the end of the visit there will be a tasting inside the company where it will be possible to taste more wines and typical local products. At the end of the day there will be a dinner ...
The price includes
- - Visit and tasting in the cellar
- - One dinner (drinks not included)
- - One overnight stay
- - Truffle hunting activity
- - Medical / luggage insurance
The price doesn't include
- - Transfers
- - Trip cancellation insurance (possible on request)
- - Everything not mentioned in "the price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Lunch and / or Dinner with traditional menu in a Restaurant, tavern or farmhouse in the area (additional fee)
- - Bike and e-Bike rental (additional fee)
- - Transfer services (additional fee)
- - Overpayment for medical/luggage insurance for tourists coming from outside Italy
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and / or different dietary practices (vegans, vegetarians, etc.)