Hiking sulle Alpi Marittime
Excursions with mountain guides in the Maritime Alps
Excursions with mountain guides in the Maritime Alps, among the characteristic valleys that extend from Col de Tende to the Maddalena Pass. On the Maritime Alps lies the Natural Park of the Maritime Alps, once the hunting reserve of the kings of the House of Savoy, today this splendid corner of the mountain guards the most southern glaciers of the Alps, countless alpine lakes and a treasure of animal and plant biodiversity. In addition to the naturalistic aspect, in the Maritime Alps there are famous tourist resorts such as Limone Piemonte, Entraque and Vinadio, the valleys are rich in history, culture and gastronomic excellence. There are also several military forts, now in disuse, which have characterized the history of the Italian Alpine borders in times of war.
The proposed exc ...
The price includes
- - Excursion with qualified guide
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Personalized experience
- - Personalized tasting
- - Transfer services
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- Duration of the excursions: from 3 to 6 hours approx
◦ low*, suitable for everyone (including families with children),
◦ media** (suitable for people accustomed to walking and children ages 8 and up)
◦ difficult*** suitable for more experienced hikers.
* easy, suitable for everyone, including families with children
** medium, suitable for those who walk normally, children ages 8 and up
*** difficult, the altitude is generally over 600 in winter, 800 m in summer
Classification of routes based on difficulty – CAI
- It is recommended to request more information on the different types of excursions based on your needs for duration and difficulty.
- Equipment: snowshoes, possibility to request the rental directly at the time of booking
- Required sportswear and hiker boots (anyone who did not have one at the start of the activity will be excluded from the excursion for safety reasons).
- Days notice to confirm the reservation: 8 days
- Seasonality: April - October (weather permitting)
- The guide reserves the right to cancel and / or postpone the excursion in case of bad weather for safety reasons for the participants.
- At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- Maximum number for groups: 10 people.