Discovering the “Nocciola Tonda Gentile” of the Langhe
Experience in the High Langa area, dedicated to the discovery and tasting of the prestigious "Tonda Gentile Trilobata delle Langhe" IGP hazelnut.
The fruit, celebrated all over the world, characterizes the landscape and economy of this area of the Langhe, which has always been suited to the cultivation of hazelnuts and vines.
Less touristy than in the Barolo and Barbaresco areas, it is much appreciated by tourists not only for its food and wine but above all for its naturalistic aspect and for its genuine hospitality.
The activity includes a guided tour of the farm, from the hazel where you can discover all the aspects related to the cultivation of the hazelnut, up to the processing laboratory, at the end of the visit there is a tasting of hazelnut products.
The price includes
- - Guided tour to the hazel
- - Guided tour to the processing laboratory
- - Typical local products tasting
The price doesn't include
- - Transfer service
- - Medical/Luggage insurance (mandatory)
- - Opening practice (mandatory)
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Personalized experience
- - Aperitifs and “Merenda Sinoira”
- - Transfer services
- - Bike / eBike rental
- - Overnight stay
- - Lunches/Dinners
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and/or different dietery practices (veganism, vegetarianism, etc.).
- - The visit can be booked every day. Reservations are recommended within 7 days prior to the requested date (especially for weekend visits). In case of requests that arrive later than 7 days in advance, availability will still be checked and if necessary a similar experience will be reported in another location.
- - Maximum number for groups: 15/20/30* people.