Sunset in Vineyard
Afternoon: Arrival in Calosso (AT) at the company, on time and place agreed during booking.
Suggestive wine tasting in Calosso (AT), a municipality that rises on the hills between Langhe and Monferrato. Once at the company, you will visit the two wineries: the historical owned by the owner’s great-grandparents and the modern one.
Afterward there will be a tasting of organic wines accompanied by typical local products, including different types of cheese and cold meats.
During the tasting, guests will enjoy in total relaxation, a magnificent view over the surrounding hills and the Monviso in the distance, waiting for sunset, all from a unique location immersed in the vineyards.
The price includes
- - Visit to the cellar
- - Wine tasting experience
- - Medical / luggage insurance
The price doesn't include
- - Transport services
- - Everything not mentioned in "The price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Lunch and / or Dinner with traditional menu in a Restaurant, tavern or farmhouse in the area (additional fee)
- - Overnight stay in accomodation in the area (B&B, Farmhouse or Hotel). (additional fee)
- - Bike and e-Bike rental (additional fee)
- - Transfer services (additional fee)
- - Duration of the visit: minimum 3 hours
- - Overpayment for medical/luggage insurance for tourists coming from outside Italy
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and / or different dietary practices (vegans, vegetarians, etc.)