Truffle hunting activity
Montà d'Alba is a small town known by the castle that stands in the highest part of the country and the sanctuary called “Santuario dei Piloni” that is located just outside the city center.
In Montà you will be able to practice the truffle hunting activity, which will give you the opportunity to discover the characteristics of this renowned product, its history and the techniques used to search and find it.
You will do all this things immersed in nature and in the frame of the UNESCO hills. At the end of the activity there will be a tasting of truffle-based products and a glass of wine.
The price includes
- - Truffle hunting activity
- - Wine and truffle tasting
- - Medical/Luggage insurance
The price doesn't include
- - Transfers
- - Everything not mentioned in "the price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Lunch and / or Dinner with traditional menu in a Restaurant, tavern or farmhouse in the area (additional fee)
- - Overnight stay in accomodation in the area (B&B, Farmhouse or Hotel). (additional fee)
- - Bike and e-Bike rental (additional fee)
- - Transfer services (additional fee)
- - Overpayment for medical/luggage insurance for tourists coming from outside Italy
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and / or different dietary practices (vegans, vegetarians, etc.)