Langhe, wines and castles
Arrival is scheduled in the early afternoon in the heart of the Langhe region, check in, free time, dinner.
In the morning visit to the castle of Grinzane, lunch in Barolo, visit to the WIMU museum in the castle of Barolo, free time for dinner.
Check out, visit and tasting in a typical wine cellar of the area.
Arrival in the early afternoon in the Bassa Langa, historical territory entered to be part of the UNESCO Heritage, with Alba representing its largest urban center. These lands are renowned for their wines, truffles, typical products and splendid landscapes characterized by the vineyards that symbolize this land and the union between man and the territory in which he lives. Upon arrival, check-in at the property is scheduled. Following in the afternoon free time for Alba, also known as the city of a hundred towers, a name inherited from the old walls that surrounded the city and its millennial history. It is possible to walk through the alleys of the historical center and the central Via Vittorio Emanuele, the pulsating heart of the city that connects Piazza Savona to the s ...
The price includes
- - Visit to the castle of Grinzane
- - Visit to the WIMU museum in the castle of Barolo
- - One dinner (drinks not included)
- - One lunch (drinks not included)
- - Two overnight stays
- - Visit and tasting in the cellar
- - Medical / luggage insurance
The price doesn't include
- - Transfers
- - Travel cancellation insurance (possible on request)
- - Everything not mentioned in "the price includes"
Possibility to ask for
- - Lunch and / or Dinner with traditional menu in a Restaurant, tavern or farmhouse in the area (additional fee)
- - Bike and e-Bike rental (additional fee)
- - Transfer services (additional fee)
- - Overpayment for medical/luggage insurance for tourists coming from outside Italy
- - At the time of booking it is recommended to report any food allergies and / or different dietary practices (vegans, vegetarians, etc.)